Do you have a home in Summerville, South Carolina that you want to sell right away? If so, we can help! We buy houses in Summerville in all conditions. Our quick and simple process allows you to sell your home quickly and walk away with cash in your pocket. Our buyers then take the necessary steps to fix up the home and sell it or rent it out to a new set of owners.
We’ll explain more about our process below, but feel free to contact us with any questions you have about our process.
Summerville: Top Suburb to Raise a Family
Summerville, South Carolina is a beautiful place to live. It’s rated one of the best suburbs to raise a family in the Charleston area, and it has solid ratings on schools, housing and diversity. Selling homes in this area generally isn’t too difficult.
However, not everyone is in a position to sell their home the traditional way. Working with a real estate professional can be time consuming and costly once you make the necessary updates, wait for a qualified buyer and pay the realtor their fees and commissions.
If you’re looking for a simpler, faster way to sell your fixer upper in Summerville SC, our buyers are here to help!
Our Process for Buying Homes in Summerville SC
Here is what you can expect from our cash home buyers.
- Tell us about your property. Whether you have a newer home in great condition or a fixer upper that needs attention, we want to hear about it! No home is too disheveled or ugly for us. We see potential in all properties.
- Review the property. Once we have the details on your home, we’ll review them and make sure the property meets our buying criteria. Then, we’ll set up a time to come and look at the home.
- Written cash offer. If our buyers want to purchase your home, they’ll present you with a fair, all-cash offer. It’s no obligation, so you do not have to proceed if you’re not comfortable. We’re here to help and we want you to feel good about selling your home to us.
- Close at a local title company. Because we don’t have to wait for home inspections, appraisals, bank approvals, etc., we can close right away. Average times are about seven days or less.
Common Circumstances We Work With
We buy houses in Summerville in all conditions, so we are happy to assist any seller. However, highly motivated sellers benefit most from our services. We work quickly because there are no banks involved. If you want to sell your home immediately and walk away with cash in your pocket, selling to a cash buyer is the best option. Plus, sellers often end up saving money because there are no fees or commissions to pay.
Here are some situations that benefit from a cash sale.
- We buy foreclosure homes in Summerville SC. If you can’t afford your mortgage, you can sell your home to us. You’ll get cash that can be used to pay off what you owe to the lender.
- Separation or divorce. Going through a separation or divorce is hard enough – you don’t need a mortgage hanging over your head, too. Plus, getting rid of the home now means one less thing to fight over.
- Unwanted property. Were you left a fixer upper in Summerville SC as part of your inheritance? We’ll take it and give you the cash – even if the home has belongings inside!
- Fixer upper. We’ve stated that we buyer fixer uppers, but did you know that we’ll take homes with fire damage, foundational issues and even bad tenants?
- If you’re looking to downsize and don’t have the time and energy to go through a traditional sale, sell your home to us. We’ll take it, make the necessary updates and sell it to a new family who will love and cherish it as you did.
- Were you offered a new job in a different state? Don’t wait to start your new journey. Sell us your home and get the cash to jumpstart your new adventure.
Whether you have a fixer upper, a foreclosure or just an average home that needs to be sold quickly, we’re happy to help you out. Our buyers have the cash to purchase your home right away. Nothing is required on your end, and we can close in as little as one week. To learn more about working with our cash buyers in Summerville SC, contact us today.
Or Give Us A Call Now At: 843 881 7171