If you are behind on your mortgage payment, we understand that there can be many reasons why and each one may require a unique solution.
Do you own a house, mobile home or land that you can’t sell or want to sell? No matter the location of your house, mobile home or land; no matter what the property condition is; no matter what your mortgage or financial situation is, we can often present you with several ways out that you may not have considered that can help!
“There are many times where we can offer cash for your house and/or introduce other viable solutions.”
If you think your real estate challenge is unique and there is no way out, most likely it is not unique and there is a way out.
Take a look at some of the most common reasons people contact us. We have helped hundreds of homeowners throughout the Charleston, SC area and we are dedicated to helping you solve your real estate challenges as well.
Below are a few of the most common reasons homeowners fall behind on their mortgage payments and contact us:
- Job Loss. You own a home and you lost your job. All across the USA, homeowners will fall behind on their mortgage payments because of losing a job. It is one of the two most common reasons for falling being on house payments. The second is listed directly below.
- Unexpected Medical Bills. Unfortunately, the lender does not care why you are behind on your mortgage payments. The important thing here is to come up with the best solution. Acting sooner than later will help avoid things getting worse.
- Inheriting a Home/Probate. Inheriting a house with probate can be a challenge to many. The financial burden may become too much and as the result, you may become in a position that requires you to sell a house fast to ease the burden. Not only can it be difficult emotionally, but now you may be in possession of a house you didn’t expect to own, perhaps even in a city or town’s location that you may not want to live.
- House Lien. Don’t be deterred if you have liens, judgments or title problems. Over many years of dealing with these types of real estate challenges, we have become extremely knowledgeable & effective at solving them.
We have also helped many landlords and homeowners who have no equity and/or need major repairs before they can sell.
So, if any of these situations describe you, our company specializes in solving these types of real estate problems and many others!
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
Allow Us to Provide You Some Options!
All of this 100% free to you (we don’t charge you any fees). 100% no hassle. 100% no obligation. No commitment.